What to expect from new gas industry activity in your area.
Join us for a workshop to help you understand the various phases and activities that are associated with exploration and development of gas fields.
The workshop will cover:
- an overview of Queensland's petroleum and gas industry
- the general phases and activity on private land
- what to expect throughout various phases
- roles and responsibilities of government, gas companies and landholders
- tips to help landholders reach positive working relationships with the gas industry.
Come along to a workshop near you by clicking the REGISTER links below.
Lunch will be provided at these events. Please inform us if you have any dietary requirements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- GasFields Commission convenes Community Leaders Council
- Queensland continues to deliver more domestic gas
- Agreement reached on public liability insurance for farmers
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high