What to expect from new gas industry activity in your area.
Join us for a workshop to help you understand the various phases and activities that are associated with exploration and development of gas fields.
The workshop will cover:
- an overview of Queensland's petroleum and gas industry
- the general phases and activity on private land
- what to expect throughout various phases
- roles and responsibilities of government, gas companies and landholders
- tips to help landholders reach positive working relationships with the gas industry.
Come along to a workshop near you by clicking the REGISTER links below.
Lunch will be provided at these events. Please inform us if you have any dietary requirements by emailing email@example.com
- GasFields Commission Delivers ‘LGAQ Update’ Webinar
- OGIA releases consultation draft of 'Underground Water Impact Report 2021 for the Surat CMA'
- GasFields Commission Queensland Recommends Enhancements to RPI Act’s Assessment Processes
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released