Are you looking for tools, tips and knowledge to help you manage gas development on your land?
Please join us for our upcoming GAS DEVELOPMENT AND LANDHOLDER COMPENSATION WORKSHOP.
This will be a practical session using real scenarios to help you understand what to expect during any stage of gas development and factors that may be considered for landholder compensation.
All attendees will receive a hard cover ring binder of The Gas Guide that can be customised to include all the information you need from the session.
We will also talk through some examples of compensation estimates and explain how GasApp can help you prepare the information needed for negotiations.
For catering purposes, please register your attendance:
- call 07 3067 9400
- email email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or click here.
- GasFields Commission convenes Community Leaders Council
- Queensland continues to deliver more domestic gas
- Agreement reached on public liability insurance for farmers
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high