Are you looking for tools, tips and knowledge to help you manage gas development on your land?
Please join us for our upcoming GAS DEVELOPMENT AND LANDHOLDER COMPENSATION WORKSHOP.
This will be a practical session using real scenarios to help you understand what to expect during any stage of gas development and factors that may be considered for landholder compensation.
All attendees will receive a hard cover ring binder of The Gas Guide that can be customised to include all the information you need from the session.
We will also talk through some examples of compensation estimates and explain how GasApp can help you prepare the information needed for negotiations.
For catering purposes, please register your attendance:
- call 07 3067 9400
- email email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or click here.
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released
- GasFields Commission ‘2021 Community Leaders Council’ Keynote Speaker Presentations
- GasFields Commission and Minister for Resources tour Surat Basin
- Queensland Government working to secure more domestic gas