Roma is a regional centre with two main business sectors driving the local economy - agriculture and gas.
Transport Manager Danny Forbes says having both agriculture and gas creates more opportunities for locals.
- Agreement reached on public liability insurance for farmers
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground