Roma is a regional centre with two main business sectors driving the local economy - agriculture and gas.
Transport Manager Danny Forbes says having both agriculture and gas creates more opportunities for locals.
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released
- GasFields Commission ‘2021 Community Leaders Council’ Keynote Speaker Presentations
- GasFields Commission and Minister for Resources tour Surat Basin
- Queensland Government working to secure more domestic gas