Watch the video below to hear insights from Stephen Dore who shares his experiences providing auto electrician services to oil and gas companies in the Roma region.
Stephen says that while gas companies may realise it's easier to buy local, businesses need to be proactive in building business relationships.
- Agreement reached on public liability insurance for farmers
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground