The Dalby State High School runs a unique Trade Futures Program designed to give students the trade skills they need to find employment locally.
Deputy Principal Jason Marini says the gas industry, construction and agriculture are all important parts of the local economy helping to create jobs and support the community.
#Queensland1st #gas #thefacts
- Agreement reached on public liability insurance for farmers
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground