The Dalby State High School runs a unique Trade Futures Program designed to give students the trade skills they need to find employment locally.
Deputy Principal Jason Marini says the gas industry, construction and agriculture are all important parts of the local economy helping to create jobs and support the community.
#Queensland1st #gas #thefacts
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released
- GasFields Commission ‘2021 Community Leaders Council’ Keynote Speaker Presentations
- GasFields Commission and Minister for Resources tour Surat Basin
- Queensland Government working to secure more domestic gas