Michael Taylor from "Fairlands" in Wallumbilla shares his perspective on how gas companies and landholders have learnt to coexist over the years and treat each other respectfully.
Come and see the gas fields for yourself. #Queensland1st
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground
- DNRME Online Resource Community Information Session Webinar