Greg and Louise McMahon are business owners who provide a range of specialist maintenance, fabrication and engineering services to industries throughout Southern Queensland.
They consider the petroleum and gas industry "an important link in the chain" for their business.
In this video, Greg and Louise explain how the gas industry has provided opportunities for their employees to diversify skills and their business to grow.
- Agreement reached on public liability insurance for farmers
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground