Roma has some great examples of local businesses positioning themselves to provide specialist services to the gas industry operating in the area.
Cyril Peet is a local business owner and President of Commerce Roma, the region's business advocacy group.
In this video, Cyril shares insights about how local businesses and the gas industry have been working together to develop world leading business innovations in Roma.
- Agreement reached on public liability insurance for farmers
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground