Peter Sharpe owns and operates Sharpe Engineering and sees the importance of the gas industry to the Roma region.
He recognises gas and agriculture as being the main drivers for the region and says you can't really have one without the other without the economy suffering.
Watch this video to hear Peter talk about the gas and agriculture industries working together to create a strong economy.
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground
- DNRME Online Resource Community Information Session Webinar