Ten new areas of Queensland have been released via competitive tender for petroleum and gas exploration.
The newly released land covers 6,636 km2 of the Bowen and Surat basins.
For more details on the tender opportunities, you can read the Ministerial Statement online.
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground
- DNRME Online Resource Community Information Session Webinar