Ten new areas of Queensland have been released via competitive tender for petroleum and gas exploration.
The newly released land covers 6,636 km2 of the Bowen and Surat basins.
For more details on the tender opportunities, you can read the Ministerial Statement online.
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released
- GasFields Commission ‘2021 Community Leaders Council’ Keynote Speaker Presentations
- GasFields Commission and Minister for Resources tour Surat Basin
- Queensland Government working to secure more domestic gas