More than 80% of students who go through Dalby State High School's Trade Futures Program end up becoming employed locally in an industry of their choice,
with many finding work in the local gas industry.
Watch the video below to hear Bruce Burt from Dalby State High School talk about how industries can work together to make the most of local employment
opportunities for young people in the region.
- Agreement reached on public liability insurance for farmers
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground