More than 80% of students who go through Dalby State High School's Trade Futures Program end up becoming employed locally in an industry of their choice,
with many finding work in the local gas industry.
Watch the video below to hear Bruce Burt from Dalby State High School talk about how industries can work together to make the most of local employment
opportunities for young people in the region.
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released
- GasFields Commission ‘2021 Community Leaders Council’ Keynote Speaker Presentations
- GasFields Commission and Minister for Resources tour Surat Basin
- Queensland Government working to secure more domestic gas