Fergus Seawright is a landholder in Wallumbilla who has agreements with gas companies operating on his property.
He says gas companies have been great for employment in his area and has some insights into how companies should interact with property owners.
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground
- DNRME Online Resource Community Information Session Webinar