Charlie Eames is a motel owner in Roma and says that 60% to 70% of all his business is corporate including the gas industry.
He says the visitor economy in Roma is not just about the tourists or the corporate visitors, it's important for all the businesses in town.
Come and see #gascountry for yourself.
- Agreement reached on public liability insurance for farmers
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground