Charlie Eames is a motel owner in Roma and says that 60% to 70% of all his business is corporate including the gas industry.
He says the visitor economy in Roma is not just about the tourists or the corporate visitors, it's important for all the businesses in town.
Come and see #gascountry for yourself.
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released
- GasFields Commission ‘2021 Community Leaders Council’ Keynote Speaker Presentations
- GasFields Commission and Minister for Resources tour Surat Basin
- Queensland Government working to secure more domestic gas