Latest industry statistics show the petroleum and gas industry has contributed $418 million in royalties to the state government since 2010.
Check out our Autumn 2018 newsletter for more of the latest facts about the industry and the communities in which it operates.
Subscribe to the GasFields Commission’s regular e-newsletter by entering your name and email address at the bottom of this web page.
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released
- GasFields Commission ‘2021 Community Leaders Council’ Keynote Speaker Presentations
- GasFields Commission and Minister for Resources tour Surat Basin
- Queensland Government working to secure more domestic gas