Latest industry statistics show the petroleum and gas industry has contributed $418 million in royalties to the state government since 2010.
Check out our Autumn 2018 newsletter for more of the latest facts about the industry and the communities in which it operates.
Subscribe to the GasFields Commission’s regular e-newsletter by entering your name and email address at the bottom of this web page.
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground
- DNRME Online Resource Community Information Session Webinar