The Office of Groundwater Impact Assessment (OGIA) is holding information sessions to provide an annual update on the 2016 Underground Water Impact Report (UWIR) for the Surat Cumulative Management Area.
The information sessions will present changes to the planned coal seam gas industry development profile since the approval of the UWIR in September 2016 and how these changes affect predictions of impacts. OGIA will also provide an update on progress with the implementation of the management strategies outlined in the UWIR and OGIA’s current research priorities for the next UWIR due in 2019.
OGIA will hold public information sessions in the following locations.
|Roma||Tuesday 4 July, 2017||Roma Explorers Inn 44778 Warrego Hwy, Roma QLD 4455||6pm – 8pm|
|Dalby||Wednesday 5 July 2017||Dalby Leagues Club Orpen St, Dalby QLD 4405||6pm – 8pm|
Updates will be provided in the annual report which will be available for download from the OGIA website from 1 July 2017 at www.dnrm.qld.gov.au/ogia or can be requested by telephone on 07-3199-7323 or by email on SuratUWIR@dnrm.qld.gov.au
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground
- DNRME Online Resource Community Information Session Webinar