Dispute Resolution Information Session
Moranbah - 10th October 2019
Please join us for an afternoon of presentations and discussions to assist landholders and resource companies negotiate agreements and manage disputes, to achieve positive outcomes.
Land Access Ombudsman
Independent body investigating alleged breaches of a Conduct and Compensation Agreement (CCA) and Make Good Agreement (MGA).
Land Court of Queensland
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and what that means.
Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
The government’s role in dispute resolution.
This session includes key speakers who will navigate and support you in understanding the various options available.
Location: Moranbah Community Centre – 89 Mills Avenue
Date: Thursday 10 October 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Lunch will be provided at this event. Please inform us if you have any dietary requirements by emailing email@example.com
Feel free to extend this invitation to your network.
- GasFields Commission commences review of the RPI Act
- Queensland-based company given the green light to explore for gas in the Bowen and Surat Basins
- Queensland LNG exports end 2020 on a record high
- GasFields Commission Queensland’s ‘Gas Guide 2.0’ has been released
- Queensland’s pipeline to more gas and jobs gains ground
- DNRME Online Resource Community Information Session Webinar